TAKADA Asset Management (TAM) augments its investment management activities with comprehensive advisory services to a diverse range of offshore domiciled, corporate, investment, broker-dealer, trust and asset management firms. A strong compliance program is vital to any investment management firm. Now, insurers, regulators and many other stakeholders closely scrutinize a firm’s overall compliance program. It is against this backdrop that TAM offers to its clients its expertise in providing the following services
- Outsourced and Interim AML/MLRO
- Bank Capital Assessment and Risk Profile (CAAP)
- Compliance Services for Insurance Managers
- Compliance Services for the ILS Market
- Policies and Procedures
- Risk Assessment
- Training & Education
- Interim Head of Financial Crimes Compliance.
- Interim Head of Financial Crimes Compliance for a Bermuda-based bank.
- Completion of AML Reviews and Audits for Various Bermuda-based financial institutions.
- Compliance Adviser for a Digital Asset firm specializing in asset-backed tokenization;
- Advising the Bermuda Deposit Insurance Corporation on operational readiness.
- Advising the Bermuda Bankers Association (under a two-year contract) on a wide range of topics to include: regulatory supervision, training & development, government affairs and compliance with macroprudential (financial stability) requirements.
- Compliance examiner for the U.S. Department of Treasury (OTS & CCC).
- Head of Banking Supervision at the Bermuda Monetary Authority